Thank you to Ms. Candace Marie for nominating me for the Shine On Award! I am honored to be considered and receive any awards for my blog. I love Candace’s blog and reading about her adventures as a new mom. She has recently made me want warm weather (it’s winter here) and a kiddie pool for Cody.
1: Display the award logo on your blog.
2: Link back to the person who nominated you.
3: State 7 things about yourself.
4: Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
7 things about myself…..
- I am obsessed with all things health and simultaneously addicted to soda.
- I hate having long nails.
- I am embarrassed easily.
- I am a choir nerd.
- If I’m feeling frumpy, I can usually solve this dilemma by getting my eyebrows waxed. Seriously makes me feel so much prettier!
- My husband described me as “cute but crazy” when he first met me. This is why we didn’t start dating for over a year.
- I LOVE TEA.
Oh my, 15 blogs…let me see…
- Kinda Crunchy. Where Jaclyn shares her natural parenting style and family life.
- Our Hearts, Our Love. So enjoy reading this mama’s adventures.
- Makeshiftwonder. Where Holly reflects on life and shares spiritual insight. I love her writing style (and she’s one of my real life friends).
- Homesickandheatstruck. I love the way Lucy writes about making somewhere so far away home. Always a comfort to know when I’m not alone in this.
- ConfessingMyHeartOut. This girl is young and honest. I love it.
- LittleMissRose. A fellow mum blogger.
- Giving Her All She’s Got. Eileen writes about her life as a wife and mother as well as opening up about her struggles with social anxiety.
- Searching For Middle Ground. Another beautiful pregnancy blog (although perhaps she’s had the little one by now?)
- Dreams of Midnight Feedings. And her dream came true! Her little bundle of joy is now almost 6 months. It’s neat to see the babies of the mothers who’s pregnancies were around the same timing as mine. And her daughter is super cute!
- Natural Birth and Parenting. One of my favorite blogs.
- Now and ever more. Another blogger who had similar pregnancy timing as me. Love the posts about her son. He is a cutie.
- From My Bathtub. Where Jessica shares her journey with ttc and infertility. Love her boldness to be open about this struggle and often wish I could have a coffee with her and give her a hug.
- “Just” a Mom. Love her writing style.
- Harsh Reality. I recently started following this blog, and it has easily become one of my favorites. OM makes me laugh and makes me think. Love it.
- Observing Expressions. A lovely travel blog.
Thanks again, Candace!